With sanad, enjoy peace of mind wherever you go
Sanad is more than a conventional personal accident insurance policy. It is a program designed to offer you round the clock protection whether at home or abroad.
- Limit of indemnity of USD 50,000 in case of Death as a result of an accident
- In hospital medical expenses coverage up to USD 1,500 in case of an accident including medical consultation and expenses related to the escort (when needed).
- Covering In Hospital Cash expenditures up to USD 50 per day after the second day of admission with a maximum Limit of USD 1,000 during policy period
- Worldwide coverage excluding America, Canada and war zones.
- Round the clock medical consultation.
- Repatriation of the insured's children to Jordan in addition to covering a nanny as an accompanying person up to a limit of USD 1,000.
- Repatriation of the corpse (in case of Death due to an accident) with a Limit of USD 1,500.
- Covering expenses caused by passport loss up to a Limit of USD 1,000.
USD 70 per person (inclusive) for individuals under the age of 65 years old.
10% of claim amount minimum USD 100 for each and every claim except death. 10% of claim amount minimum USD 100 for each and every claim except death.
- This program is subject to gig | Arab Orient Insurance Company standard policy terms, exclusion and conditions.